Donate to the Audiblegate legal fund at Geni.us/Audiblegate
In this episode, Colleen Cross delves into the "messy math" behind Audible's hidden deductions & why authors are being paid even less than they think and how Audible is not even sticking to their own contract.
In 2020, Australian author, Susan May, began the Audiblegate movement to hold Audible accountable for authors’ & narrators’ losses due to their unfair listener “exchange” benefit. She leads a small, determined team who are fighting the biggest company in the world for justice.
The Audiblegate podcast takes you behind the scenes of the international fight for justice against Audible. Join hosts Jacob Daniels & Jason Lasky and discover the truth of this David and Goliath fight against corporate greed.
Join our newsletter for updates on our legal fight and what's new! Enjoy a front seat to history:
- Donate to the Audiblegate legal fund at Geni.us/Audiblegate
- Join our Facebook Group at Geni.us/AudiblegateFB1
- Join our Facebook Page at Geni.us/AudiblegateFB2
- Join the Audiblegate Mailing List at Geni.us/AudiblegateML
- YouTube: Audiblegate Channel